Association of Civil Engineering Students (ACES) is the most prestigious and the oldest student’s association of Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana. It’s solemnly run by the students of the Civil Engineering Department under the guidance of Faculty Members.
ACES regularly organize various Technical and Techno-Fun events like
- Group Discussions
- Extempore Quiz
- Bridge Modelling and much more
For the all-round development of students, we tend to encourage them for active participation and making capable to stand apart and organize extraordinary events which makes them ready for the outside professional world.
ACES aims to Create and maintain a learning environment to produce Civil engineers who shall maintain professional integrity to serve the society with knowledge and skills. It will also be helping in building a harmonious environment for the students of our college to learn and grow along with having fun with new ideas, innovations, events, seminars and opportunities.
- To become a society that brings out students with high technical competencies and promotes high-end research to meet the current and future challenges in their lives.
- To impart knowledge with an emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in students.
- To enrich the academic, personal and professional growth in students & to find what they’re best in.
- To empower practicing engineers with state-of-the-art technology to meet the growing challenges of the field.