Event: Bridge Constructor
The event will consist of 2 Rounds: a) First Round: Quiz-Picto-Mania
- b) Second Round : Pont- Bâtiment
Rules For Quiz-Picto-Mania:
- This round will contain a quiz based on current affairs, general knowledge with logo, and Historical Architectural identification (pictorial form).
The quiz will contain 15 questions :
- 5 Questions: Current Affairs and General Knowledge (1 mark each).
- 5 Questions: Historical Architectural IdentificationPIctorial (2 marks each).
- 5 Questions: Pictorial test of the logo (2 marks each).
- The quiz will be in the form of multiple-choice questions and will be time bounded i.e Each Question will have a time limit.
- A platform for quizzes will be Kahoot.
Result: On the basis of the Results of the Quiz-Picto-Mania Round we will select the top 15 participants for our Mega Round i.e Pont Bâtiment.
Note: In case of a tie between participants the least incorrect answer will be considered.
Rules For Pont-Bâtiment
- All the participants will be given three days to complete the project.
- We will provide a list of 25 things from which participants have to use a minimum of 10 things and a maximum of 25 things enlisted.
- Participants cannot use anything that is not enlisted in the materials given below, if anything is used outside the enlisted material, the bridge model will not be considered.
Note: Participants can use anything other than 25 things listed present at their home due to Lockdown but a maximum of 25 only.
- During the model-making process, participants have to click 10 photos of the model showing the progress of the project.
- A list of materials that participants have used is to be submitted in a PDF file.
- Participants will be provided with Google Form for Submission where they have to upload those photos in the form of PDF.
|Shiv Pratap Dubey||1914105||1904925||2nd Year|
|Saurav Sagar||1914102||1904919||2nd Year|
|Ritik Kumar Bind||1914088||1904904||2nd Year|
|Prateek Kant||1914083||1904893||2nd Year|
|Ritik Sagar Nishad||1914089||1904905||2nd Year|